How Do I Know If I Need Leak Detection in Ramona and Surrounding Communities?
If you have a pipe leak within your walls or slab, it make take a while for you to notice it, and many times the leak may be in a different location than you thought. When you have a small, barely-noticeable pipe leak in your home, it can be difficult to know it’s there, but the damage can still be as damaging as a burst pipe if not quickly addressed. Our experienced Rooter-Man Pros using a state-of-the-art electronic leak detector can easily pinpoint the source of your pipe leak, without the hassle of cutting into drywall or jackhammering cement slabs.
Here are some signs that indicate a potential leaky pipe in your home’s plumbing:
- Visual wet spots kitchen sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- An unusual increase on your water bill
- Your water meter continuously running even when there are not faucets, showers or toilets running
- Wet spots that may lead to unhealthy mold or mildew
- New cracks in your foundation
Regardless of what you suspect is going on with a potential water leak in Ramona or surrounding communities, our highly-trained technicians will inspect and determine what needs to be repaired before any work is done…no surprises, no unexpected bills.
Call today to set up your leak detection: (760) 789-0585.