Complete Plumbing Repairs & Installations in the San Diego Area…No Job is Too Big or Too Small!
Whenever a plumbing problem arises, you can count on San Diego’s most trusted plumbers and that’s Rooter-Man Plumbers of San Diego. Our friendly and experienced technicians will assist you with a wide range of services from drain clearing to water heaters to hydro-jetting to whole house re-piping. Whether you’re experiencing a clogged drain or toilet, pipe leak, or broken water heater, you can trust that we’ll get the job done quickly and correctly at a fair price…with no hidden charges!
Offering Professional Quality Services in San Diego and Surrounding Area
Common plumbing problems we solve include:
- Drain cleaning and services
- Sewer cleaning, repair and dig outs
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Toilet repair & replacement
- Leak detection
- Whole home water filtration
- …much more!
CAUTION! Call the professionals…don’t take the chance with a “handy man” or unlicensed plumber—call Rooter-Man Plumbers of San Diego for the best plumbing service today! We proudly serve all of San Diego County and surrounding areas including Poway, Rancho Bernardo and all of North County.
4 Not-So-Obvious Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Gurgling sound from an unused appliance – When your sewer line is so clogged that the air has nowhere to escape, it’ll come up through the water in your plumbing and release in an unused appliance. This is an indication that pressure is pretty strong, so call in our Wheaton plumber squad pronto before something bursts.
2. A burst of cold water in your hot shower – Sometimes the water line that’s responsible for bringing cold water to your water heater has a leak and mixes incoming cold water with outgoing hot water. If left unattended the leak could worsen and you could get more and more cold water.
3. Your toilet keeps making noise – Since there are so many different reasons this could be happening, it’s best for you to call in our Wheaton plumber to resolve this issue. If your chain is the problem, try rehooking it or moving it from your flapper’s seal.
4. That never-ending drip from your faucet – While this might seem inconsequential, if you pay for your water on a water meter then it’s money down the drain.